(Please visit one of our advertisers)

No donations or subscriptions are required

OR   

Subscription choices:
Board Karma = 40  (3488 positive of 3870 votes is 40 %pts higher than a neutral 50%)
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle   
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

You can the entire collection of Safety Tip articles in a 33 Megabyte PDF Portfolio

All Forums
 Motorcycle Safety
 Aging and Disabilities
 Another not so fun change
Member Previous Topic Discussion Topic Next Topic  

greywolf
Male Moderator
1495 Posts
[Mentor]

Evanston, IL
USA

Suzuki

DL650AL2

Posted - 06/18/2013 :  7:13 AM                       Like
I'm 68 years old and just added pollen allergies to the arthritis and eye floaters in the list of things that make riding less fun. Even with antihistamines, I'm limited to an air conditioned car for travel in high pollen warning days if I don't want to tear my eyes out. Maybe there's something else that will help. I guess it's time to check with the doctor again.

SteveS
Male Advanced Member
1207 Posts
[Mentor]

Toronto, Ontario
Canada

Harley-Davidson

FLHTK 2012

Posted - 06/18/2013 :  8:15 AM
quote:
Originally posted by greywolf

I'm 68 years old and just added pollen allergies to the arthritis and eye floaters in the list of things that make riding less fun. Even with antihistamines, I'm limited to an air conditioned car for travel in high pollen warning days if I don't want to tear my eyes out. Maybe there's something else that will help. I guess it's time to check with the doctor again.

Hi there "sonny" (LOL). At least the pollen allergy will pass. We do become weaker, but hope that our wisdom increases.

Hope your Doc has a good remedy.

Go to Top of Page

The Meromorph
Male Moderator
834 Posts
[Mentor]

White House, TN
USA

BMW

R1100RT

Posted - 06/18/2013 :  1:23 PM
Ask your doctor for a prescription for "FLONASE"...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Discussion Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle © Master Strategy Group Go To Top Of Page
  This page was generated in 0.47 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05