(Please visit one of our advertisers)

No donations or subscriptions are required

OR   

Subscription choices:
Board Karma = 40  (3488 positive of 3870 votes is 40 %pts higher than a neutral 50%)
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle   
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

You can the entire collection of Safety Tip articles in a 33 Megabyte PDF Portfolio

All Forums
 Motorcycle Safety
 Polls
 Would you buy the same brand?
Previous Page
Member Previous Topic Discussion Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

johncrosby
Male Senior Member
256 Posts

Sevenoaks, Kent
United Kingdom

BMW

GSA 90 Anniversary

Posted - 12/21/2010 :  11:24 AM
I think we bikers are a bit similar to golfers. We are overly interested and obsessed by the bike we ride, or the clubs we use. My revelation was that after trying many different brands and styles of bike, the most important element of enjoyable motorcycling wasn't actually the bike at all. It's the skills of the rider, the place they choose to ride and the people they keep company with. All very true with golf as well.

I know too many bikers who honestly just spend all their time lusting after the latest and greatest in two wheeled technology and end up both permanently dissatisfied with what they're currently riding, and convinced that the bike makes enough of a difference to be worth obsessing over. It's interesting to me that the current results of the survey above don't bear out my own experience. A lot of people here are pretty happy with their choice of bike. What a happy and mature bunch we all are.
Go to Top of Page

MattInFla
Male Senior Member
254 Posts
[Mentor]

Casselberry, FL
USA

Harley-Davidson

Electra Glide Classi

Posted - 12/24/2010 :  9:56 AM
I would probably buy an Ultra Classic instead of the Road King, although I must admit being attracted to BMW's tourers...

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Discussion Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
Jump To:
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle © Master Strategy Group Go To Top Of Page
  This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05