(Please visit one of our advertisers)

No donations or subscriptions are required

OR   

Subscription choices:
Board Karma = 40  (3488 positive of 3870 votes is 40 %pts higher than a neutral 50%)
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle   
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

You can the entire collection of Safety Tip articles in a 33 Megabyte PDF Portfolio

All Forums
 Motorcycle Safety
 Polls
 Miles Ridden On Two Wheels
Previous Page
Member Previous Topic Discussion Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Niebor
Ex-Member

Posted - 12/26/2008 :  9:29 AM
Lets put things in a bit different perspective. I've been riding for decades, yet consider myself a novice every time I mount up. All of us need a refresher from time to time, if only because it's been a couple weeks since the last ride.

Not a single day passes that I don't learn something new here or on the road. I would really rather learn the lesson here. Less painful than the alternative.
Go to Top of Page

greywolf
Male Moderator
1492 Posts
[Mentor]

Evanston, IL
USA

Suzuki

DL650AL2

Posted - 12/26/2008 :  10:05 AM
Indeed. My best guess is somewhere between 250,000 and 300,000 miles and I'm getting more conservative each time I ride out.
Go to Top of Page

kenneth84
Male Junior Member
74 Posts

Fort Worth, TX
USA

Yamaha

R1

Posted - 01/13/2009 :  11:47 AM
While I have only been riding since late October, Im approaching 3k miles. Im really looking forward to the warmer months. I can see my mileage going to almost double what I do now. I drive to and from work. Everywhere else, I take the bike unless I have to go grocery shopping. Im also single so that helps.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Discussion Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
Jump To:
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle © Master Strategy Group Go To Top Of Page
  This page was generated in 0.48 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05