|Privacy Statement for All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle
If you agree to the terms and conditions stated below, press the "Agree" button. Otherwise, press "Cancel".
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that MSG does not own or control, or to people that MSG does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Usage
- MSG collects personally identifiable information when you post comments, take surveys, submit E-Mail messages, and when you visit MSG pages.
- MSG also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, MSG cookie information and the page you requested.
- MSG uses information for two general purposes: to customize the content you see, and to attempt to prevent multiple responses to our surveys from the same person.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- MSG will not sell or rent (or give) your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- MSG may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web site violate the normal and reasonable behavior of a guest such as attempts to hack into our server or the posting of illegal or X-rated material on our site.
- MSG may set and access MSG cookies on your computer.
- MSG does not allow other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages from time to time to set and access their cookies on your computer. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to MSG cookies.
- MSG may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions notify our forum administrator via E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.