(Please visit one of our advertisers)

No donations or subscriptions are required

OR   

Subscription choices:
Board Karma = 40  (3456 positive of 3838 votes is 40 %pts higher than a neutral 50%)
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle   
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Motorcycle Safety
 Sharing of Lessons Learned
 Safety Presentation Sampler
Member Previous Topic Discussion Topic Next Topic  

James R. Davis
Male Administrator
17378 Posts
[Mentor]

Houston, TX
USA

Honda

GoldWing 1500
Peer Review:

Posted - 02/15/2005 :  2:58 AM Follow poster on Twitter  Join poster on Facebook as Friend                        Like
Here is a short (2:15 minutes) extract from our 45 minute motorcycle safety presentation.

JRD Safety Presentation Sample

Indiana Randy
2118 Posts
[Mentor]

Fort Wayne, Indiana
USA

Honda

2000 Magna V4 750

Posted - 02/15/2005 :  9:43 AM
Thanks James. Interesting stats. Keep 'em coming.
Go to Top of Page

James R. Davis
Male Administrator
17378 Posts
[Mentor]

Houston, TX
USA

Honda

GoldWing 1500

Posted - 02/15/2005 :  10:18 AM Follow poster on Twitter  Join poster on Facebook as Friend  
This one is a little longer, about 3 minutes (11 meg) and concerns passenger safety.

Passenger Safety
Go to Top of Page

James R. Davis
Male Administrator
17378 Posts
[Mentor]

Houston, TX
USA

Honda

GoldWing 1500

Posted - 02/15/2005 :  10:44 AM Follow poster on Twitter  Join poster on Facebook as Friend  
We started the presentation with Cash hosting a game of 'Assassin' up on stage where 8 of the members interacted with each other - one of them being an assassin and the others being victims. Two people were 'killed' before the assassin was found.

Just to show you how politically correct and sensitive I am, I began my part of the presentation by making the president of the group, Beverly, look foolish.

Here is a clip that is just shy of 2 minutes in length, 7 meg:

Safety Information
Go to Top of Page

jollyroger
Advanced Member
2157 Posts
[Mentor]

St. Charles, MO
USA

Harley-Davidson

Springer Classic

Posted - 02/15/2005 :  11:52 AM
I very much liked the tip on wearing medical info...I'm thinking of digging out my dog tags...it's all there.
For others who might like that idea, an outfit called Quartermaster used to make dog tags to your specifications...I'm sure there are others.
Go to Top of Page

James R. Davis
Male Administrator
17378 Posts
[Mentor]

Houston, TX
USA

Honda

GoldWing 1500

Posted - 02/19/2005 :  5:21 PM Follow poster on Twitter  Join poster on Facebook as Friend  
All of the video clips are listed here:

Video Clips
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Discussion Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle © Master Strategy Group Go To Top Of Page
  This page was generated in 0.24 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05