(Please visit one of our advertisers)

No donations or subscriptions are required

OR   

Subscription choices:
Board Karma = 40  (3456 positive of 3838 votes is 40 %pts higher than a neutral 50%)
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle   
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

You can the entire collection of Safety Tip articles in a 33 Megabyte PDF Portfolio

All Forums
 Off Theme
 Acknowledgements
 Win a book, do a favor
Member Previous Topic Discussion Topic Next Topic  

Cash Anthony
Female Administrator
1470 Posts
[Mentor]

Houston, Texas
USA

Honda

Magna 750

Posted - 02/14/2010 :  5:34 PM Follow poster on Twitter  Join poster on Facebook as Friend                        Like
The anthology of short stories, A BOX OF TEXAS CHOCOLATES, is the prize in a blog contest today.

The way you enter is to read a synopsis of each story at the publisher's link, then choose the one you like best and go back and vote. It would be great if the story about my biker heroine, Jessie Carr, was to win! (just for my own grins, and you might win the book, too!) It's called "A Bona Fide Quirk in the Law."

The guest blogger who's sponsoring this contest is a good friend, an excellent writer, a terrific teacher, and a novelist whose been a member of my writers' group for some time.

Take a look at Mark Phillips' blog and leave a comment, and you'll be entered to win A BOX OF TEXAS CHOCOLATES.

http://typem4murder.blogspot.com/

And if there was ever a day to do it with chocolate -- it's Valentine's Day! Happy Valentine's to all. :)

Cash
  Previous Topic Discussion Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle © Master Strategy Group Go To Top Of Page
  This page was generated in 0.21 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05