(Please visit one of our advertisers)

No donations or subscriptions are required

OR   

Subscription choices:
Board Karma = 40  (3456 positive of 3838 votes is 40 %pts higher than a neutral 50%)
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle   
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

You can the entire collection of Safety Tip articles in a 33 Megabyte PDF Portfolio

All Forums
 Off Theme
 Puzzles and Games
 Test of innate musicality
Member Previous Topic Discussion Topic Next Topic  

johncrosby
Male Senior Member
256 Posts

Sevenoaks, Kent
United Kingdom

BMW

GSA 90 Anniversary

Posted - 01/10/2011 :  4:45 PM                       Like
Less than 1% of the population are truly tone deaf yet a massive percentage of people believe either they are, or have no musical talent at all. How many of us shy away from singing because we believe we just can't sing? The test below is designed to see if we have the required innate musicality to learn to sing, or master other instruments.

Below is a link to an online test from the BBC on natural levels of musical talent. It takes about 25 minutes, but is well worth it, especially if you're a stats/charts fan. Requires a PC or MAC with sound. Doesn't work on iPads or other mobile devices I think.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/labuk/experim.../musicality/

ColoRexer
Male Advanced Member
616 Posts
[Mentor]

Castle Rock, CO
USA

Kawasaki

ZX14

Posted - 01/10/2011 :  9:13 PM
Fun test but I can't get through with out it crashing or timing out...
drats.
Go to Top of Page

bobby0824
Male Junior Member
45 Posts

Nokomis, FL
USA

Harley-Davidson

FXDCI

Posted - 01/11/2011 :  8:33 AM   Join poster on Facebook as Friend  
Well, based on this test, don't even think about inviting me to join in with anything musical.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Discussion Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle © Master Strategy Group Go To Top Of Page
  This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05