(Please visit one of our advertisers)

No donations or subscriptions are required

OR   

Subscription choices:
Board Karma = 40  (3452 positive of 3834 votes is 40 %pts higher than a neutral 50%)
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle   
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

You can the entire collection of Safety Tip articles in a 33 Megabyte PDF Portfolio

All Forums
 Wendy Moon Archive
 2006 Blog posts
 03-03-H-D about to high-side state programs?
Member Previous Topic Discussion Topic Next Topic  

Moonrider
Female Junior Member
26 Posts

St. Louis, MO
USA

Honda

VFR 750F
Peer Review: Blocked

Posted - 02/03/2011 :  7:07 AM                       Like
(Posted 03/03/06)

Because I know you boyz like things short, I'm going to do this in a number of entries and there will be more than one today and over the weekend: stay tuned for breaking speculation ; )

This is the first in what we know and what it suggests:

Through a misdirected communication, a source has hard copy evidence that H-D RE has doubled its dealer reps and redrawn its territories. It is unreasonable to see this as anything other than an expectation that RE will be rapidly expanding.

Put this together with the job posting (now no longer posted) that H-D is looking for an instructor operations manager because the number of instructors expected to be poached from state programs is 1,000.

Together this suggests H-D is very confident that RE will, in fact, expand rapidly.

So this is the question I raised the other day and more pertinent today: What are they basing this confidence upon?
  Previous Topic Discussion Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle © Master Strategy Group Go To Top Of Page
  This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05