(Please visit one of our advertisers)

No donations or subscriptions are required

OR   

Subscription choices:
Board Karma = 40  (3446 positive of 3828 votes is 40 %pts higher than a neutral 50%)
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle   
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

You can the entire collection of Safety Tip articles in a 33 Megabyte PDF Portfolio

All Forums
 Motorcycle Safety
 General Discussion
 Motorcycle Safety and Dynamics - available now
Member Previous Topic Discussion Topic Next Topic  

James R. Davis
Male Administrator
17286 Posts
[Mentor]

Houston, TX
USA

Honda

GoldWing 1500

Posted - 08/03/2011 :  10:12 AM Follow poster on Twitter  Join poster on Facebook as Friend                        Like       
Our book has been published in two volumes. The title is the same for both volumes: Motorcycle Safety and Dynamics.

Volume One is appropriate for any and all riders as well as those who are thinking about becoming a motorcyclist. Indeed, it is written in such a way as to be valuable reading for the significant other in your household. It is not a trivial read - this book covers it all from A to Z and can easily save lives.

Volume Two is most appropriate for those riders with sufficient experience and good judgement that they have become competent in their riding skills. It assumes that the reader has read and thoroughly understands the material presented in Volume One. Readers of this volume are shown how to continue in their riding careers to become mature riders by reducing their odds of having an accident along the way.

Both softcover volumes are available in full color or black and white in printed form (8 1/2 x 11 inches) and may be ordered in either printed form or digitally downloaded.

Both softcover printed color volumes have a list price of $74.99 but members and guests here may use a coupon code (MSDV115) to receive an instant discount of $15 on each color copy ordered. There is no discount on the printed black and white version of these volumes, though the price for each is only $34.99.

Both color volumes are also available in hardcover and are list priced at $79.99. But members and guests here may use a coupon code (MSDV005) to receive an instant discount of $5 on each copy ordered.

The price of the downloadable (digital - pdf) versions of the volumes are $25 for full color and $15 for black and white.

Quantity discounts apply for any order of two or more books of each type.

You can order any version of the books by clicking on the cover picture above or individually by using the links below.

Following are direct links to the order-entry screens for each of these choices:

Volume One
Printed - Color Hardcover (Use Coupon code MSDV005)
Printed - Color (Use Coupon code MSDV115)
Digital - Color
Printed - B&W
Digital - B&W

Volume Two
Printed - Color Hardcover (Use Coupon code MSDV005)
Printed - Color (Use Coupon code MSDV115)
Digital - Color
Printed - B&W
Digital - B&W

Cash Anthony
Female Administrator
1467 Posts
[Mentor]

Houston, Texas
USA

Honda

Magna 750

Posted - 08/07/2011 :  7:02 AM Follow poster on Twitter  Join poster on Facebook as Friend  
Here's something we love to hear:

A fellow Houston writer came to our booksigning for Volume 1 some weeks ago and bought a copy of that book for her daughter, who's a wannabe/newbie rider, just starting to take her boyfriend's big Harley around the neighborhood.

Of course we hoped the daughter would read it, but we didn't have any way to know whether she did, or what difference it would make. (Though we hadn't met her, her mom's comments suggested the young lady might want to find a new boyfriend to mentor her, as well as a new book to read, since the one she had seemed to be in the habit of crashing both bikes and cars.)

We heard from the mom yesterday that the daughter was reading Volume 1, and that she had told her mother, "Every time I pick it up and read another few pages, it seems as though it was written specifically for me."

That certainly gave us a good vibe.

Cash
Go to Top of Page

James R. Davis
Male Administrator
17286 Posts
[Mentor]

Houston, TX
USA

Honda

GoldWing 1500

Posted - 08/24/2011 :  8:14 PM Follow poster on Twitter  Join poster on Facebook as Friend  
Apparently it was not made clear that we provide a quantity discount whenever you order at least TWO of the black and white versions of our book. That, so you can give one to a friend who really should have it.

That means that if you order a single copy of Volume One AND a single copy of Volume Two of the book, you will get that same 5% discount on both.

I was surprised when a member asked why I didn't provide a discount for order of the set of both books because that discount has been available (and still is) since the day the first volume was published.
Go to Top of Page

scottrnelson
Advanced Member
6883 Posts
[Mentor]

Pleasanton, CA
USA

KTM

990 Adv, XR650L

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  9:55 AM
I finally got around to ordering Volume 2. Here's a reminder to the rest of you who didn't quite get around to ordering it when it was first announced.
Go to Top of Page

twc
Male Advanced Member
836 Posts
[Mentor]

Fort Collins, CO
USA

Harley-Davidson

Electra Glide Ultra

Posted - 09/24/2011 :  10:07 AM
I finally got around to ordering my copies. They arrived yesterday and they look great. I especially like the picture on the title page of Volume 1. That's exactly the vision I get when I think of motorcycle touring.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Discussion Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle © Master Strategy Group Go To Top Of Page
  This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05