(Please visit one of our advertisers)

No donations or subscriptions are required

OR   

Subscription choices:
Board Karma = 40  (3446 positive of 3828 votes is 40 %pts higher than a neutral 50%)
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle   
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

You can the entire collection of Safety Tip articles in a 33 Megabyte PDF Portfolio

All Forums
 Motorcycle Safety
 Campfire chat
 White cars in NYC
Member Previous Topic Discussion Topic Next Topic  

rayg50
Male Moderator
2082 Posts
[Mentor]

NYC, NY
USA

Honda

Shadow Spirit 750DC

Posted - 05/02/2015 :  3:55 PM                       Like
Tuesday I was driving home on a city street that has 2 lanes going in either direction with a center painted island. The only other cars on the road were a white car heading towards me a few blocks in the distance and another car about a block behind me heading in my direction.

A short time later the car that was behind me passed me on the right, and made a U-turn in front of me causing me to brake aggressively. Having crossed the safety island he caused the white car to brake aggressively. As I got a close look at the white car I laughed so hard I thought I should pull over. All fright induced anger faded.

Did I mention that NYPD cars are white with lettering all over and lights on top. NYPD cars whose sole function is traffic enforcement (moving violations) do not have lights on top and have lettering only on the sides. As I watched the police car light the car up I could not help but wonder how many tickets that driver was about to get.

Previous Topic Discussion Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle © Master Strategy Group Go To Top Of Page
  This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05