(Please visit one of our advertisers)

No donations or subscriptions are required

OR   

Subscription choices:
Board Karma = 40  (3459 positive of 3842 votes is 40 %pts higher than a neutral 50%)
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle   
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Off Theme
 Gun Talk
 Holsters?
Member  Discussion Topic Next Topic  

Mikeydude
Male Advanced Member
762 Posts
[Mentor]

Ft. Worth, Texas
USA

Harley-Davidson

03 FXD Super Glide

Posted - 05/16/2022 :  11:57 AM                       Like
I'm wanting to bring my Bersa Thunder on this Rt66 trip and I don't currently have a holster for it. It seems to me that a IWB type would be uncomfortable on a bike after a while. I was looking at the Sneaky Pete holster for its positioning and covertness...

I don't foresee myself getting into an altercation where it will be needed; I want it more for when we're at a motel and the bike is parked out front. But at the same time, I don't want to just put it in a saddlebag either. It would be nice to have it on me.

Does anyone have any experience with one? Or are there any recommendations for carrying on a trip like this.

Thanks!

https://sneakypeteholsters.com/bers...r-belt-clip/

scottrnelson
Advanced Member
6955 Posts
[Mentor]

Meridian, ID
USA

Honda

XR650L, 790 Adv R

Posted - 05/17/2022 :  8:39 AM
A couple of guys that I regularly ride with carry a gun with them on the rides. At least one of them is a former police officer. His holster is just above his belt and slightly left of center. I have no idea what kind it is or even how it is held in place. But it looks like it's in about the best possible position if he were to fall.
Go to Top of Page
   Discussion Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle © Master Strategy Group Go To Top Of Page
  This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05