(Please visit one of our advertisers)

No donations or subscriptions are required

OR   

Subscription choices:
Board Karma = 40  (3458 positive of 3841 votes is 40 %pts higher than a neutral 50%)
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle   
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Motorcycle Safety
 Polls
 Rider Country Info
Member Previous Topic Discussion Topic Next Topic  

hexanerax
Male New Member
17 Posts

Bangalore, Karnataka
India

Enfield

Lightning 535 / 350

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  6:39 AM   DetailDetail                        Like
Poll Question:
I am in India and was wondering what is the geographical distribution of the members of this group.Please indicate your Continent of residence only(Not origin).

Results:
Asia   [5%] 1 votes 
Europe   [0%] 0 votes 
Australia   [0%] 0 votes 
Africa   [0%] 0 votes 
North America   [95%] 18 votes 
South America   [0%] 0 votes 
= Guests (2 votes)

Poll Status: Closed  »»   Total Votes: 19 counted  »»   Last Vote: 12/19/2006 2:11 AM 

James R. Davis
Male Administrator
17381 Posts
[Mentor]

Houston, TX
USA

Honda

GoldWing 1500

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  8:47 AM Follow poster on Twitter  Join poster on Facebook as Friend  
We have members from 48 different countries including 15 from India.

If you look at 'Members' and click on 'Stats' (far right side), you will see a complete breakdown of motorcycle brands and countries.
Go to Top of Page

scottrnelson
Advanced Member
6954 Posts
[Mentor]

Meridian, ID
USA

Honda

XR650L, 790 Adv R

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  10:11 AM
quote:
Originally posted by James R. Davis

If you look at 'Members' and click on 'Stats' (far right side), you will see a complete breakdown of motorcycle brands and countries.

So after looking through the Stats, down at the very bottom, I have a question: What is the difference between United States and USA?

Go to Top of Page

James R. Davis
Male Administrator
17381 Posts
[Mentor]

Houston, TX
USA

Honda

GoldWing 1500

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  10:22 AM Follow poster on Twitter  Join poster on Facebook as Friend  
LOL

When I built the database I tested it using 'United States' but when I built the code (list of countries) I used 'USA'. The singleton was me. I'm soooo alone. Nobody loves me. Woe is me!

[I'll fix the database.]
Go to Top of Page

Jerry Godell
Male Senior Member
441 Posts

Kansas City, kansas
USA

Harley-Davidson

FXD SuperGlide

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  12:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by hexanerax

I am in India and was wondering what is the geographical distribution of the members of this group.Please indicate your Continent of residence only(Not origin).

I see that (Guest's) are voting . Good.
You might change 'members' to 'readers'.
Go to Top of Page
Niebor
Ex-Member

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  12:46 PM
LOL, Man, talk about a guy that needs a hug! Wheres Cash???

James, only this morning, I removed a computer from our domain, relegated it to a workgroup machine. Problem is, I forgot to create a non-domain user account first. No way to log on to it. Been awhile since i've had the pleasure of rebuilding one from scratch.

These mistakes cost us time, were here to help prevent the kind of mistakes where cost is much higher.

Thanks for all your effort James, I'm good with our country being referred to as the USA or The United States.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Discussion Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle © Master Strategy Group Go To Top Of Page
  This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05