(Please visit one of our advertisers)

No donations or subscriptions are required

OR   

Subscription choices:
Board Karma = 40  (3456 positive of 3838 votes is 40 %pts higher than a neutral 50%)
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle   
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

You can the entire collection of Safety Tip articles in a 33 Megabyte PDF Portfolio

All Forums
 Off Theme
 Puzzles and Games
 Remember these?
Member Previous Topic Discussion Topic Next Topic  

shadowrider
Male Advanced Member
602 Posts
[Mentor]

Phoenix, Arizona
USA

Harley-Davidson

FLT Tour Glide

Posted - 02/17/2009 :  8:07 AM                       Like
A friend of mine sent me this great link that brings me way back to when games were much more simple. I remember playing some of these on the old Atari and first Nintendo. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do! Let me know which ones you prefer and do well on. Enjoy!

http://www.getback.com/games

scottrnelson
Advanced Member
6943 Posts
[Mentor]

Meridian, ID
USA

Honda

XR650L, 790 Adv R

Posted - 02/17/2009 :  9:11 AM
You can play games for the first Nintendo on any modern computer if you get an NES emulator. I've tried a bunch of them and settled on Jnes and VirtuaNES as the best, depending on whether you have to use the keyboard for a controller (VirtuaNES is best for that) or if you have a cheap plug-in controller (Jnes is better there). Just about all of the popular games are available for download with a little bit of searching. I have them for my grandchildren to occasionally use. Personally, I find that playing computer games tends to lead to repetitive stress injuries to my hands and wrists, so I try to avoid them for the most part.
Go to Top of Page

Cat-woman
Female Standard Member
234 Posts

Radcliff, KY
USA

(None)

Posted - 04/08/2009 :  6:14 PM
I remember playing these on the game machines at the local pizza parlor and my dentists office. oops, guess my age shows there.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Discussion Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle © Master Strategy Group Go To Top Of Page
  This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05