(Please visit one of our advertisers)

No donations or subscriptions are required

OR   

Subscription choices:
Board Karma = 40  (3452 positive of 3834 votes is 40 %pts higher than a neutral 50%)
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle   
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

You can the entire collection of Safety Tip articles in a 33 Megabyte PDF Portfolio

All Forums
 Questions & Answers
 Ask Our Administrators
 Ex-Member
Member Previous Topic Question Next Topic     [To Administrators]  

staticattic
Male Senior Member
410 Posts

Tampa, FL
USA

Honda

Shadow Spirit 750

Posted - 08/20/2010 :  12:22 PM                       Like
Just curious, sometimes under a person's name it will say, "Ex-Member." Does that mean they violated a forum policy and were removed from the forums? I suppose someone could "withdraw" their membership, but I can't think of a reason why.
Administrator This Administrator provided this Answer to the Question

James R. Davis
Male Administrator
17322 Posts
[Mentor]

Houston, TX
USA

Honda

GoldWing 1500

Posted - 08/20/2010 :  12:26 PM Follow poster on Twitter  Join poster on Facebook as Friend  
If a member is banned from the site, I make a decision as to whether or not I should also remove his or her postings.

If I remove the postings, I also remove the member record (or just leave it locked so the person cannot log in and post.

On the other hand, if some or most of that member's prior postings are valuable enough that I choose not to delete them, I mark the member's record as 'ex-member'.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Question Next Topic     [To Administrators]  
Jump To:
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle © Master Strategy Group Go To Top Of Page
  This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05