(Please visit one of our advertisers)

No donations or subscriptions are required

OR   

Subscription choices:
Board Karma = 40  (3456 positive of 3838 votes is 40 %pts higher than a neutral 50%)
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle   
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

You can the entire collection of Safety Tip articles in a 33 Megabyte PDF Portfolio

All Forums
 Off Theme
 Humor ... the lighter side
 You have to be a nerd to "get" this one...
Member Previous Topic Discussion Topic Next Topic  

scottrnelson
Advanced Member
6943 Posts
[Mentor]

Meridian, ID
USA

Honda

XR650L, 790 Adv R

Posted - 01/02/2014 :  5:26 PM                       Like
The floods had subsided, and Noah had safely landed his ark on Mount Sinai. "Go forth and multiply!" he told the animals, and so off they went two by two, and within a few weeks Noah heard the chatter of tiny monkeys, the snarl of tiny tigers and the stomp of baby elephants. Then he heard something he didn't recognize... a loud, revving buzz coming from the woods. He went in to find out what strange animal's offspring was making this noise, and discovered a pair of snakes wielding a chainsaw. "What on earth are you doing?" he cried. "You're destroying the trees!" "Well Noah," the snakes replied, "we tried to multiply as you bade us, but we're adders... so we have to use logs."

JanK
Male Junior Member
89 Posts

Ljubljana, Ljubljana
Slovenia

BMW

R1200R

Posted - 01/03/2014 :  6:30 AM
Have you heard about the one where a derivative walks along a road, meets a function and says "Gimme 100 bucks or I'll derive you!" And the function replies "Buzz off, I'm ex."
Go to Top of Page

Magnawing
Male Senior Member
281 Posts

The Woodlands, TX
USA

Honda

VF750C

Posted - 01/06/2014 :  10:07 AM Follow poster on Twitter
Unfortunately, I'm arithmetically illiterate and neither of these make any sense to me. No need to try and explain them, I wouldn't understand the explanation any more than the original post.

Not intending to bash, I feel that everyone has a right to their own brand of humor...I just don't understand this particular line of it...I fully appreciate, however, those who do.
Go to Top of Page

AMJIce
Male Standard Member
124 Posts

Laguna Hills, CA
USA

Suzuki

DL650K9

Posted - 01/16/2014 :  3:54 AM
Calculus!

It's too bad it's never used by non-scientific people but every technology we use is based on it.

I hope my children are smarter than me ...
Go to Top of Page

radan2
Male Advanced Member
1117 Posts
[Mentor]

Jacksonville, NC
USA

Moto Guzzi

2007 Breva V750 ie

Posted - 01/16/2014 :  6:19 PM
Two electrons were riding their motorcycles one day when they were both pulled over by a cop. The cop goes to the first one and asked, "Do you know how fast you were going?"

The first electron says, "Of course I do."

The second one says, "Oh heck, now we're lost."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Discussion Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle © Master Strategy Group Go To Top Of Page
  This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05