(Please visit one of our advertisers)

No donations or subscriptions are required

OR   

Subscription choices:
Board Karma = 40  (3457 positive of 3839 votes is 40 %pts higher than a neutral 50%)
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle   
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Motorcycle Safety
 Campfire chat
 Another story published!
Member  Discussion Topic Next Topic  

James R. Davis
Male Administrator
17380 Posts
[Mentor]

Houston, TX
USA

Honda

GoldWing 1500

Posted - 10/25/2021 :  6:11 PM Follow poster on Twitter  Join poster on Facebook as Friend                        Like
I write and testify mostly about motorcycle incidents involving injury or death. That's what a Motorcycle Safety expert witness does.

But that's not all! Sometimes I write fiction, sometimes about economics, and sometimes I write science fiction.

In other words, sometimes I need to be Released from Reality! (Okay, that's a shameless plug. My story is titled "Immaculate Misconception".)

Check it out and let me know what you think.

Andrewler
Male Starting Member
1 Posts

Anchorage, Alaska
USA

Yamaha

Yamaha YZF-R3

Posted - 12/25/2021 :  11:06 AM
Are you a writer? Or are you a motorcycle safety expert? I have also witnessed many accidents between motorbikes and other vehicles while traveling on the road. I think, it depends on the consciousness of the driver. What do you think?
Go to Top of Page

James R. Davis
Male Administrator
17380 Posts
[Mentor]

Houston, TX
USA

Honda

GoldWing 1500

Posted - 12/25/2021 :  2:56 PM Follow poster on Twitter  Join poster on Facebook as Friend  
Welcome to the site.

It amazes me to realize that people seem to think that titles are so important. Like credentials, titles are specific and ephemeral.

I've been a programmer for over 60 years. I've been writing for just as long. I've ridden motorcycles for almost as long.

My titles have included:
Customer Engineer for IBM
Assistant to a Nobel Laureate modeling US Econometrics
Owner of a restaurant/lounge
Seat on a commodities exchange
Product Manager for IBM
Vice President for a national Brokerage
President for a regional brokerage
Certified MSF Instructor
Executive-Vice-President-Finance for an Oil & Gas company\
Director for a system integration company
Bitcoin Investor
Chairman of the board for a software company

Which of those is defining of me?

I imagine that you meant to say 'awareness' instead of 'conscious'. If so, I agree.

Of the dozens of motorcycle related law suits in which I've been asked to
opine as to cause, only ONE involved a rider who did not contribute at least one rider error. (Contributing an error is NOT the same as saying caused an accident.)
Go to Top of Page
   Discussion Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
All Things (Safety Oriented) Motorcycle © Master Strategy Group Go To Top Of Page
  This page was generated in 0.26 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05